If you are deep into nostalgia and sneakers with a deep design story, then you'll be pleased with The Good Will Out x Saucony collaboration coming out this weekend!
Featuring Premium satin suede overlays, mesh underlays and smooth leather details, this shoe pays attention to materials the same way you'd watch your most loved VHS classics!
The following features are simply mindblowing!
- The Woven tongue label with TGWO script logo
- The transparent eyelets represent spools of the tape - Debossed TGWO box logo at heel
- Embroidered TV test pattern color chart and an embossed silver metallic VHSaucony logo top of the heel section
- Classic control symbols of every video tape recorder at the mudguard of the right shoe
- The translucent outsole was inspired by the TV screen and shows a mix of white noise and the TGWO script logo
- Comes in a video tape recorder box with special printed inlay paper designed by Hollis Brown Thornton and with three pairs of laces and a special sticker sheet
Coming out this Saturday at The Sneakpeek Trinoma, The Good Will Out x Saucony collaboration will release in extremely limited numbers and we cannot stress that even more. Be on alert!
But just before that best check out Where Ends Meet by The Third World this Friday the 13th!
Follow them on