Share Your Shoe Story and Win Shoes
May 6, 2013
3 EASY STEPS TO WIN SHOES AND RASTACLAT BRACELETS:
- Log in to Shoephoric.
- Share your shoe story in our Shoephoric Moment Page. You can have more than one shoe story to share!
- Win Shoes and Rastaclat bracelets for having the MOST "LOVED" STORY or the BEST SHOE STORY!
- Winners will be announced on June 28, 2013 at 12:00 NN GMT +8
DURATION OF CONTEST
May 6, 2013 at 12:30 NN GMT +8 to June 28, 2013 at 12:00 NN GMT +8
- Best Shoephoric Story – Judged by Shoephoric Team
- Most Loved Shoephoric Story
Shoes worth up to Php 10, 000 from SOLE SLAM MANILA.
and RASTACLAT bracelets to match your shoes!
How to Post on Shoephoric Moments
- In “Shoephoric You” click “My Shoephoric Moments”.
- Click “Share More” then select your picture then “Upload files”.
- Type in its title and description.
- Click “Update” to save.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Only Shoephoric Moments that were shared from April 1, 2013 to June 28, 2013 will be part of the contest.
- There is no limit to the number of stories a participant may submit.
- Story and pictures used must be original.
- Each shoe story must have a picture.
- In case of a tie for the Most Loved Shoephoric Story, the contest will be extended for 24 hours to only the tied contestants. Contest will repeat the 24 hour intervals until the tie will be broken.
- Members are allowed to promote their entries or entries of other participants on their personal social networks and blog sites.
- Photo entries that are deemed offensive will be removed from the contest. In respect to the different cultures that may be members or followers of www.shoephoric.com, any photo entries that are obscene, vulgar, racist, graven, and offensive will be removed from the site.
- Flaming and trolling will not be tolerated in www.shoephoric.com and on all sites handled by Shoephoric. Shoephoric believes in the freedom of speech and expression that falls within the context of a non-flamezone environment. Comments that will NOT be accepted in Shoephoric:
- Name calling, baiting, insults, bigotry, veiled or blatant character attacks or harassment.
- Excessive foul, rude or dirty language.
- Off topic posts, spam, or any other non-related posts.
- False or controversial statements that causes distress or arguments.
- Winner is subject to verification.
- The winner can only choose one pair from the selection of prizes provided by Shoephoric. Once the shoe has been chosen and delivered it cannot be replaced with another design. Change of shoe size may be coordinated with Shoephoric.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize is non-assignable or transferable. No exchange or substitution of prize, except at the sole discretion of Shoephoric.
- Validated winners will be notified through email on how to claim/receive their prize.
- If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these rules, then that winner will be disqualified. The prize will be awarded to an alternate winner who is next in rank.
- If the winner does not claim or give any option to receive their prize within 5 working days from the announcement, the prize will be forfeited and be awarded to an alternate winner who is next in rank.
- Shipping charges will be paid by Shoephoric except taxes (if applicable).
- Winner acknowledges that each prize shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any) and that Shoephoric does not make, nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, regarding the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of the prize being offered.
- Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promo or use/misuse or redemption of the prize.
- In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Members acknowledge that Shoephoric has the right to use contest entries, uploaded photos and registered usernames or complete names in www.shoephoric.com as Shoephoric marketing material.
- Participants acknowledge that the Sponsor may also send information, samples or special offers it believes may be of interest to the participants.
AND THE WINNERS OF THE SHARE YOUR SHOE STORY CONTEST ARE:
With a whooping 587 votes lets all congratulate KIM PAOLO DY for having the MOST LOVED Shoe Story! Read his story "Prized Possession".
Chosen by Mr.SoleSlam himself, the BEST SHOE STORY goes to JOSEPH JAVELLANA (aka @sepp1107)! Read his story "Till We Meet Again".